monit-general

Re: M/Monit host alerts

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: M/Monit host alerts
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 17:38:08 +0200

Hi,

monit stop event is not error ... it is just state change. The error reminder
won't be able to resent the event, as the is no active error related to it.

As a workaround, you may disable graceful monit stop when you stop the machine
- then M/Monit will fire a heartbeat alert and the reminder will work.

Best regards,
Martin