Re: [Monotone-devel] interesting tla feauture

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] interesting tla feauture
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 03:37:28 -0700

On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 10:51:41AM +0200, Nico -telmich- Schottelius wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am more or less actively reading the tla mailing list and I am
> wondering whether monotone allows/wants to allow filenames with spaces?

Monotone is, at least in theory, supposed to perfectly support
filenames with spaces (as well as other odd non-alphanumeric
characters) in them.  (The exception being filenames whose _first_
character is a space, for various reasons -- if this bothers you, make
an argument, I guess.)  If you find a way it doesn't, file a bug.

In mathematics, it's not enough to read the words
you have to hear the music