[Monotone-devel] Re: propagate failure: usage constaint

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: propagate failure: usage constaint
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:02:11 -0400

Peter Simons wrote:

I guess I can work around this problem for the time being,
but IMHO this is a somewhat serious problem, and it would be
really useful if Monotone know how to resolve it.

sorry about the delay, this should be fixed now in monotone version:

236c08b03a001120c0f82df3a6da7aa5bf95ffd8

which resides on my netsync server. let me know if you're still having problems.

-graydon