[Monotone-devel] per branch ignore_file()

From: Peter Simons
Subject: [Monotone-devel] per branch ignore_file()
Date: 29 May 2004 03:13:10 +0200

Hi,

I wonder whether it would be possible to add the name of the
current branch as a parameter to the ignore_file() function?
The reason why I ask is because I have encountered the case
where I'd like to configure the function differently
depending on the branch I am in, and doing so by using
separate MT/monotonerc files would be cumbersome.

Another (somewhat related) question: Is there any way to
tell monotone _never_ to read ~/.monotonerc? An environment
variable I can set, maybe? I could pass the appropriate
command-line argument through an alias, in case nothing like
this exists ...

Peter