RE: [Monotone-devel] is monotone 0.13 supposed to work on windows xpsp1/

From: Eric Meyer
Subject: RE: [Monotone-devel] is monotone 0.13 supposed to work on windows xpsp1/ntfs
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 15:26:46 -0400

Nick,

I am successfully using monotone on both windows and linux. I have not seen
the specific error you mention. I have had problems when the path to the
monotone database includes spaces in directory names - in that case I have
to always specify the --db command line option.

It is helpful to create a .monotonerc file and put it in your home directory
with at least an implementation of :

function get_author(branchname)
  return "address@hidden"
end

(fill in a public key name from your db).