[Monotone-devel] away this week

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] away this week
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 23:53:40 -0400

hi,

I'm going to be away this week (gcc conference, then my birthday) so unfortunately all mail will go more or less unanswered probably until monday next week. sorry about that. if you have a pressing issue you might wish to try asking around on the IRC channel.

I am also *dog* tired right now and will, alas, not be able to provide any useful debugging services or further advice this evening. hopefully things can wait a few days.

-graydon