Re: [Monotone-devel] Commit without working copy

From: Grzegorz Jakacki
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Commit without working copy
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 21:22:31 +0800

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 07:06:02PM +0800, Grzegorz Jakacki wrote:

Another concern is that with
serve-via-disk scenario on initial http GET request you need to
checkout, serve, clean[...]

Eh?  As you point out, 'monotone cat' works fine for this part.

For some reason I was under impression that --branch works only with checkout. I see how to do this now, thanks!

What about POST part? I have a content, filename (but not file) and SHA1. How do I feed these into a repo?

BR
Grzegorz