Re: [Monotone-devel] Debian distribution lacking...

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Debian distribution lacking...
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 11:05:19 -0600

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
Hi guys,

Just a quick note: I just checked the Debian distribution of 0.16, and
it's unfortunately lacking README.rebuild.  For future distributions,
I think it would be important to have that file available, and if
possible to have some interaction with the user, mentioning that it's
really important to read that file if they are upgrading.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

Hey good idea, a message could be displayed via debconf and refrence the file in /usr/share/doc/monotone/. That would be the proper way to do it. If I am bored tonight I might add that, it is a farily simple modification.

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Digium