Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone serve colection

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone serve colection
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 15:14:26 -0600

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
In message <address@hidden> on Wed, 05 Jan 2005 10:42:46 -0600, "Matthew A.
Nicholson" <address@hidden> said:

mnicholson> Is there a way I can make monotone serve all my collections?

Make sure they're all in the same database, then enumerate them all on
the 'monotone serve' command line, like this:

  monotone serve --db=your.db {other options} collection1 collection2 ...

Cheers,
Richard

-----

Oh ok, I didn't know you could serve more than one collection.

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Digium