Re: [Monotone-devel] Web front-end?

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Web front-end?
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:17:34 -0800

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 04:11:25PM -0800, Conrad Steenberg wrote:
> Hi
>
> This is probably a VFAQ, but: is anyone working on a monotone web front-
> end, a la cvsweb?

Some people have expressed interest in such a thing, and there's even
been some code, but nothing very recent; unless other people jump out
of the woodwork saying "yeah, here's my implementation!" I'd just
assume you could start from scratch.

Hopefully it shouldn't be that difficult to get something basically
working, though; I think just no-one's gotten sufficient toits.

Details are all that matters; God dwells there, and you never get to
see Him if you don't struggle to get them right. -- Stephen Jay Gould