Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone bug, maybe workaround

From: Justin Patrin
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone bug, maybe workaround
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 16:00:49 -0700

On 7/19/05, Leif Jakob <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 09:52:20AM -0700 Justin Patrin wrote:
>
> > Date: Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 09:52:20AM -0700
> > From: Justin Patrin <address@hidden>
> > To: To address@hidden
> > Subject: [Monotone-devel] Monotone bug
>
> Hi Justin,
>
> > monotone: fatal: std::logic_error: revision.cc:185: invariant
> > 'I(*changesets.find(old_id)->second == *old_to_child_changes_p)'
> > violated
>
> Guess I've bounced into this bug multiple times as well.... But I
> could't provide a database because of closed source... maybe your
> database would help?

If I can get it back into that state I'll strip my key and send it on.
It's >50MB, though.

Actually what I did was to go back through the merge and not eall of
the manual merges. Then I made all of the manual merge changes to my
checked out copy, checked in those changes, and re-ran the merge. The
merge worked this time. As I said, I'll see if I can put it back into
the broken state and see if the below works.

--
Justin Patrin