Re: [BUG] monotone merge leads to irrecoverable db (was: [Monotone-devel

From: Rene Wagner
Subject: Re: [BUG] monotone merge leads to irrecoverable db (was: [Monotone-devel] invariant violation)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 04:06:39 +0200

On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 20:03, Timothy Brownawell wrote:
> > I'd appreciate any type of feedback from a core developer as this
> > type of random breakage along with no reaction to bug reports certainly
> > doesn't speak for using monotone [4].
>
> "Invisible reaction", rather than "no reaction". There seems to have
> been some discussion of it on IRC, and they've at least partly figured
> it out.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that. This is the short ACK I've missed so far.
I'm glad to hear someone's looking into it and sorry for being a bit on
the impatient side.

Now that we've switched to using monotone exclusively with OpenEmbedded
it's somewhat hard to get work done when running into errors you can't
make a clue of as a non monotone developer ;)

Thanks,

Rene

--
Rene Wagner