Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone repository for Linux

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone repository for Linux
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:40:27 -0800

On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 11:08:49AM -0700, Shaun Jackman wrote:
> Is there a public monotone repository tracking the Linux sources and
> various branches? In particular, I'm interested in 2.6.14.2-uc0 and
> 2.6.14.2-hsc0.
>
> If not, I think this would be a great stress test for monotone.

There isn't, at the moment.  This would be the sort of thing that the
git import branch would be useful for, but the author has sorta gone
AWOL recently, so I don't know what the status of it is.

It isn't the world's highest priority, since we know we need to at
least get rosters in before this will be usable... hack hack.

Details are all that matters; God dwells there, and you never get to
see Him if you don't struggle to get them right. -- Stephen Jay Gould