[Monotone-devel] windows *cough* NT4 support?

From: Daniel Carosone
Subject: [Monotone-devel] windows *cough* NT4 support?
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:39:52 +1100

I have the embarassing misfortune to need to use NT4 at certain sites,
and would love to use monotone to avoid certain aspects of this pain
as much as possible :)

I tried a little while ago, and there was an issue with the windows
installer for the prebuilt binaries. This was a known issue, and a new
installer was made that now installs the binaries.

Sadly the installed binary fails to run, with a popup gui error that
says:

  The procedure entry point CreateToolhelp32Snapshot could not be
  located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.

Anyone know how this might be resolved? I'm hoping its something
simple, such as turning on some different flags when building.

Any help appreciated.

--
Dan.