[Monotone-devel] can't sync anymore!!!!

From: Faré
Subject: [Monotone-devel] can't sync anymore!!!!
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 03:47:28 -0500

Dear monotone developers,

ever since monotone 0.23, I haven't been able to synchronize my arm
pda with my monotone scripts: the monotone client failed when trying
to connect to the server. Now, I've upgrade all my linux PCs to 0.24
from debian, and synchronization simply doesn't work at all. I notice
that when I did a monotone db migrate, it created different key files
in each machine's ~/.monotone/keys. Could that play a role? The error
message isn't very helpful:

monotone: connecting to localhost:35411
monotone: read from fd 6 (peer localhost:35411) failed, disconnecting

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: Make the best quality of
goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible.
        -- Henry Ford