[Monotone-devel] weather warning: venge.net sync'ing advised

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: [Monotone-devel] weather warning: venge.net sync'ing advised
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 01:08:31 -0800

I doubt there's much need for this anyway, but just in case: I'm
working on putting together 0.26pre1; once it's done, I'll be taking
down venge.net's netsync server to migrate it over to rosters.  So if
you have a marvellous chunk of work that, umm, a manual diff/patch
migration is too small to contain, don't leave it just sitting in your
local db -- push now!

"On arrival in my ward I was immediately served with lunch. `This is
what you ordered yesterday.' I pointed out that I had just arrived,
only to be told: `This is what your bed ordered.'"
  -- Letter to the Editor, The Times, September 2000