Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-viz crashes on refresh

From: Olivier Andrieu
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-viz crashes on refresh
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:44:04 +0100

 Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker [Sunday 15 January 2006] :

 > Hi,
 >
 > it seems monotone-viz has a problem with refresh, and crashes.  The
 > output I got is attached.

Ouch. Is it reproducible ? You simply press the Refresh button and it
crashes right away ?

 > I don't know even where to begin looking, as I don't know one bit of
 > OCaml.  If there's anything I can do to help track this, please tell
 > me.
 >
 > I dunno if it helps to know this: I run on Debian [unstable], freshly
 > updated.  The monotone-viz I tried is linked with a fresh library from
 > a fresh update of monotone as well as the following list of shared
 > libraries:

This usually doesn't help much but in this case I see that cairo is
linked : you must be using GTK 2.8, right ? Could you give me the
exact version of GTK+ and Cairo you're running ? I never tested
monotone-viz with GTK 2.8, I'll try that tonight.

Sorry you seem to be experiencing all the bugs :/
--
   Olivier