Re: [Monotone-devel] [monotone 0.26pre1] testsuite: 166 258 failed

From: Timothy Brownawell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [monotone 0.26pre1] testsuite: 166 258 failed
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 14:08:07 -0600

On Sat, 2006-01-21 at 15:29 +0100, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
> Am I alone with this, or is someone working on it?  I'm not sure where
> to even start, I need to study rosters a little more...
[...]
> ## ------------------------ ##
> ## Summary of the failures. ##
> ## ------------------------ ##
> Failed tests:
> monotone 0.26pre1 test suite: integration tests test groups:
>
>  NUM: FILENAME:LINE      TEST-GROUP-NAME
>       KEYWORDS
>
>  166: t_db_execute.at:1  db execute

This should be fixed now. It was playing with the revisions table, and
got caught by the has-revisions-but-no-rosters check. Now it plays with
the files table.

>  258: t_database_check_normalized.at:3 database check for normalization

I'm not quite sure what to do with this one.

It checks that a hardcoded database with non-normalized paths in the
manifests fails a 'db check'. To do this, it first runs 'db migrate',
and needs to also run 'db rosterify'. But, rosterify trips over an
invariant because of the bad paths.

Tim