Re: [Monotone-devel] Viewmnt mixed branches?

From: Emile Snyder
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Viewmnt mixed branches?
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 11:56:26 -0800

If you look closely, the revision in question is certed into both
branches; n.v.m, and n.v.m.annotate.  It's because at some point I did a
propagate from n.v.m to n.v.m.annotate, but there were no changes to
move over, so it just resulted in adding a branch cert to the head of
n.v.m.  Which happened to be a revision that you had committed.

-emile