[Monotone-devel] Warning of bug in pluck

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Warning of bug in pluck
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 23:24:23 -0700

Matt Gregan just found an annoying little bug in pluck.  I think I
know what's going on and how to fix it, but in the mean time, if
you're playing around with it, beware -- the symptom is that it might
insert strange add/delete pairs.  So check for them before committing.
('mtn status' will show them, and 'mtn revert' will get rid of them.)

So let us espouse a less contested notion of truth and falsehood, even
if it is philosophically debatable (if we listen to philosophers, we
must debate everything, and there would be no end to the discussion).
  -- Serendipities, Umberto Eco