Re: [Monotone-devel] Patch to add Composite Benchmarks and some simple s

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Patch to add Composite Benchmarks and some simple scalable add/commit tests
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18:15:43 -0700

On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 12:35:29PM -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> On 7/18/06, Nathaniel Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
> >It is hard to convince my mailer to, e.g., reply and
> >quote the patch text when reviewing, when the mime type is set to
> >application/octet-stream.
>
> It's mutt that you use, right?  There's a keystroke command in the
> view attachments display that lets you override the mime type.

I know how to make it show me the text, regardless of mime type ("T"),
but I don't know how to get it to include the attachment in the text
that is automatically quoted when I hit "reply".

"Lull'd in the countless chambers of the brain,
Our thoughts are link'd by many a hidden chain:
Awake but one, and lo! what myriads rise!
Each stamps its image as the other flies"
  -- Ann Ward Radcliffe, The Mysteries of Udolpho