[Monotone-devel] monoclipse pushed [SoC]

From: zi bin cheah
Subject: [Monotone-devel] monoclipse pushed [SoC]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 02:44:54 -0700 (PDT)

I've pushed my worked into the repository. You guy can pull the branch ch.monoclipse.zibin-soc to take a sneak peek. snapshot included here http://woozla.jot.com/WikiHome/ScreenShots/screencapture.gif

What I have done is simply just a GUI interface for eclipse, with the ability to run monotone commands of course. FTM, Some parts might break though.

I've developed it on Eclipse 3.2 and JDK1.5. You guys can import the files into a new project in Eclipse , and compile it as eclipce application when running.

Some might wonder whats the relations between the ch.monoclipse created by stefan buhler and mine.

For those who are familiar with Eclipse, Stefan's plugin deals with PERSPECTIVE mainly, and my PREFERENCE. thus complementing each other.

Stefan's plugin allows eclipse to have a monotone PERPSPECTIVE (others are JAVA PERSPECTIVE and etc). Inside this monotone PERSPECTIVE, users are able to enjoys feature mentioned by stefan (such as compare versions, view development graphs etc...)

The one that i have produced is meant for the PREFERENCE in eclipse. From eclipse's PREFERENCE, you can choose monotone's certain actions such as LIST KEYS, CREATE PROJECT etcs.

p/s : Stefan, if you are reading this, I hope my explanation of monoclipse is right.

Zi Bin