[Monotone-devel] I/O failure while talking to peer

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: [Monotone-devel] I/O failure while talking to peer
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:57:11 -0600

What does this I/O failure message mean? Push fails but poll works fine.

Cheers,
Shaun

$ mtn push
mtn: connecting to venge.net
mtn: finding items to synchronize:
mtn: certificates | keys | revisions
mtn:       19,969 |   33 |     6,617
mtn:  bytes in | bytes out | certs out | revs out
mtn:         0 |       347 |         0 |        0
mtn: error: I/O failure while talking to peer venge.net, disconnecting
$ mtn pull
mtn: doing anonymous pull; use -kKEYNAME if you need authentication
mtn: connecting to venge.net
mtn: finding items to synchronize:
mtn: certificates | keys | revisions
mtn:       19,969 |   33 |     6,617
mtn:  bytes in | bytes out | certs in | revs in
mtn:     2.6 k |     2.8 k |      0/0 |     0/0
mtn: successful exchange with venge.net