Re: [Monotone-devel] reminder: ProjectsUsingMonotone

From: Daniel Carosone
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] reminder: ProjectsUsingMonotone
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 18:49:02 +1000

On Fri, Aug 11, 2006 at 03:40:58AM -0500, Venkatesh Prasad Ranganath wrote:

> >If you're part of a public project using monotone, and don't mind a
> >little shared publicity, please add details to the
> >ProjectsUsingMonotone wiki page.
>
> Would alternate experiences of combining Monotone along with CVS be
> of any interest on this page?

Very much so, though perhaps not directly on this page if these are
your experiences in tracking a remote CVS project, rather than your
project's experiences in mixing the two as part of the project per se.

I'm about to transcribe some comments I made elsewhere into several
wiki pages, and one of them relates to the former case.  If it's the
latter, go right ahead.

--
Dan.