[Monotone-devel] some new-user wiki pages

From: Daniel Carosone
Subject: [Monotone-devel] some new-user wiki pages
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 22:21:28 +1000

Folks,

I've added some new pages to the wiki:

        Trust Foundations
        UsingCerts
        Master Repository
        MonotoneAndCVS

These are (lightly) tweaked dumps and transcripts of key parts from a
conversation I've been having elsewhere with potential new users.  I
haven't linked them to the main page or anywhere else yet, because
they could still use some tidying, or even just some more wiki markup.

They summarise and collect information that is elsewhere, because they
were written in response to general "how does it all fit together"
kinds of questions.  Therefore, one of the best next things to do to
these pages is to fill in proper links to the manual sections or other
documents that cover the topics in more detail, for reference.

Feel free to look over them, help tidy them up and link them into the
document web more fully, add to them, etc.  I'm a little short of time
to spend on polishing them for their new purpose right now, alas.

--
Dan.