Re: [Monotone-devel] RFC: Unit test improvements

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] RFC: Unit test improvements
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 02:30:06 -0700

On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 10:34:40PM -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> On 8/22/06, Nathaniel Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
> >On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 07:10:36PM -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> >> That should be easy.  Do you want the dumping in the Makefile, or ...
> >where?
> >
> >Well, it should happen on 'make check' and 'make distcheck'... I don't
> >think anything beyond that matters much.
>
> Well, I'm asking because 'make [dist]check' *doesn't* dump the logs
> for the lua tests, even on failure.

No, but it leaves them on disk.

Linguistics is arguably the most hotly contested property in the academic
realm. It is soaked with the blood of poets, theologians, philosophers,
philologists, psychologists, biologists and neurologists, along with
whatever blood can be got out of grammarians. - Russ Rymer