[Monotone-devel] Incorporating debian/* changes in releases

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Incorporating debian/* changes in releases
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:55:26 -0600

I checked my debian/* changes for monotone-0.28 into the
net.venge.monotone branch (revisions 73ec3f26 and a560bc1a). These
changes did not, however, make it into the release of monotone-0.29.
Is there a particular branch I should use, or anything else I can do,
to make sure my debian/* changes do make it into the next release?

Thanks,
Shaun