[Monotone-devel] can't find boost

From: George B. Myers
Subject: [Monotone-devel] can't find boost
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:05:00 -0700

I have tried everything suggested to get .configure to find boost but, it still says it cannot find it. I have loaded boost 1.33.1. I specify it's location in every environment variable I can imagine might be used, including the ones identified in the INSTALL instructions.
CPPFLAGS
CXXFLAGS
CFLAGS
LDFLAGS
LD_LIBRARY_PATH
INCLUDE

all point to the directories including the include files and libraries. I am running as root, so it cannot be a permission problem at this point. And it still cannot find boost. What do I need to do? What step am I missing?

George