Re: [Monotone-devel] Build monotone with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005

From: Alex Queiroz
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Build monotone with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:07:02 -0300

Hallo,

On 9/19/06, Jesper Ribbe <address@hidden> wrote:

These problems make me believe that MVS-2005 is not the recommended
build environment on Windows.
Would it be interesting if I tried to solve these problems and produce a
patch? Or is mingw the only realistic option?

    If I remember correctly the VS solution was introduced to help
debugging, but MinGW is still the "official" build system for Windows.

Cheers,

--
-alex
http://www.ventonegro.org/