[Monotone-devel] Re: Monotone on a static web site

From: Graydon Hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Monotone on a static web site
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:33:08 -0700

Nathaniel Smith wrote:

It isn't too complicated, though, and the python-ness isn't important;
the important part is the disk format.  Ideally we'll even move it
into montone proper at some point (anyone know where to get a decent
C++ HTTP library with pipelining support?).

I don't know about "decent", but I wrote a minimal one for monotone 0.4 or something ... you might be able to dig it up.

Oh. It might only have done chunking, not pipelining. Or maybe both. ISTR at least digesting the pipelining part of the spec and sketching some code out.

-graydon