Re: [Monotone-devel] Error during big commit

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Error during big commit
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:34:25 -0700

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 12:21:27PM -0700, Jeff Rizzo wrote:
> fubar:riz  /space/equinix/src> mtn commit --message="Initial import of
> NetBSD-3.1_RC3"
> mtn: beginning commit on branch 'com.equinix.netbsd'
> enter passphrase for key ID address@hidden:
> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::logic_error'
>   what():  lru_writeback_cache.hh:99: invariant 'I(_dirty.empty())' violated

Oops, it's hitting an invariant while attempt to unwind from some
other error -- could you send the output you get if you run the same
command again, but with --debug this time?

"Lull'd in the countless chambers of the brain,
Our thoughts are link'd by many a hidden chain:
Awake but one, and lo! what myriads rise!
Each stamps its image as the other flies"
  -- Ann Ward Radcliffe, The Mysteries of Udolpho