[Monotone-devel] trouble with monotone 0.30

From: hendrik
Subject: [Monotone-devel] trouble with monotone 0.30
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 16:38:24 -0400

I probably did something stupid.

I untarred monotone-0.30.tar.gz
cd'd into it,

./configure
make

seemd fine, thein

make check

started to produce lots of output.

I first noticed a problem around:

*** No errors detected

PASS: unit_tests

Running tests...

  1 isolated-1                                    ok

  2 isolated-2                                    ok

  3 cleanup-1                                     ok

  4 cleanup-2                                     ok

  5 remove-unwriteable                            ok

Of 5 tests run:

        5 succeeded

        0 failed

        0 had expected failures

        0 succeeded unexpectedly

        0 were skipped

PASS: run_tester_tests

Running tests...

  1 basic_invocation_and_options                  FAIL (line 1)

  2 scanning_trees                                FAIL (line 2)

  3 importing_a_file                              FAIL (line 2)

  4 generating_and_extracting_keys_and_certs      FAIL (line 2)

  5 calculation_of_unidiffs                       FAIL (line 4)

  6 persistence_of_passphrase                     FAIL (line 2)

  7 multiple_version_committing                   FAIL (line 2)

  8 creating_a_fork                               FAIL (line 2)

I probably did something stupid, or else these FAILS are unimportant,
I hesitate to attach the full screen outout from make and make test
because it's over a megabyte.  Unless someone really needs to see it,
of course.

-- hendrik