Re: [Monotone-devel] Summit brainstorming

From: Christof Petig
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Summit brainstorming
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:45:36 +0200

Ulf Ochsenfahrt schrieb:
> Theres, three times Wuppertal, once Berlin, once Rostock, once Lübeck.

Three times? Ups. That looks like it's an European center of monotone
development >:-)

And it sounds like we should be able to meet in person just for an
evening any time we like. I'd happily invite you for dinner in a
restaurant if there's interest. Do you know the Wuppertal Linux User Group?

> P.S. and Offtopic: Flirting with my girlfriend is _not_ allowed. ;)

that nearly counts as an invitation to try (by being said in a public
place like this) :-P

   Christof