Re: [Monotone-devel] emacs code for add-change-log-entry

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] emacs code for add-change-log-entry
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 20:42:02 +0100

> We could add it to the contrib/ directory. However, I'd like the name
> so that
> it better describes the function of this file. What about
> monotone-changelog.el? (We already have monotone.el and
> monotone-nav.el.)

I don't really care how we call it. It's just for getting things to
work. Let's call it monotone-changlog.el then. I use monotone since a
few days (since I got a Laptop now :-) so I need to commit when not
connected) and don't know where is what yet. I just read about the code
that was needed and needed it my self.

So could one of you guys put it there?

--
Sebastian Rose <address@hidden>