Re: [Monotone-devel] European MTN Summit

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] European MTN Summit
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:24:37 +0100

Ulf Ochsenfahrt schrieb:
As we've seen on the MtnSummit wiki page there are enough people in
Europe alone to do such a thing (even in Germany), we now should decide
a couple of things within the next weeks:

2 weeks later...

I'm also interested. Unfortunately, I only got your original eMail now (bad spam filter, bad!). I was thinking about the US summit as well, but the cost just won't let me do that.

If Markus and Thomas both go to the US summit, is there still interest in a European one?

Hrm... both Thomas' and Markus go to the US, Lapo as well, so I doubt there will be a "critical" mass for that soon. I guess we should make the first edition in the US (after all some flights are already booked) and try to make a second edition of this in Germany, maybe next fall.

If you like to join the US one but can't afford 100%, put your name on the MtnSummit page and enter the amount of money you need to get sponsored. I'm myself dependent on sponsoring as well, so its not yet assured that I can come at all.

Thomas.

--
ICQ: 85945241 | SIP: 1-747-027-0392 | http://www.thomaskeller.biz