Re: [Monotone-devel] [summit] hotel and funding info (IMPORTANT)

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [summit] hotel and funding info (IMPORTANT)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:02:58 -0700

Nathaniel J. Smith wrote:
Derek - is 0 still right?

Yeah, I can cover my own costs. I've got flights booked on points so all I need to pay is the taxes, which are around $100 CAD.

As far as the hotel goes I'm expecting to room with someone else, to keep the costs low, so that shouldn't be a big deal either. I don't have a room booked yet though.

Cheers,
Derek