[Monotone-devel] Re: nvm.experiment.pcre - boost::regex replacement

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: nvm.experiment.pcre - boost::regex replacement
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:37:01 +0100

Zack Weinberg wrote:
> we know distributors want us to move toward using
> unbundled libraries, and PCRE is nice and stable, so this should not
> pose us any problems.

<with FreeBSD devel/monotone port maintainer hat>
Hey dude, what about that "external LUA could be usable after all
because we can overwrite system.os() with a null value anyway" stuff?
We gotta reduce that tarball size, we got to.
And bzip2 rules in that way too. Yay.
</with silly tone that was not very much like a maintainer>

Just kiddin' ;-)

    Lapo