Re: [Monotone-devel] Packages for Debian testing

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Packages for Debian testing
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 14:30:32 -0700

On 7/4/07, Richard Levitte <address@hidden> wrote:
In message <address@hidden> on Wed, 4 Jul 2007 21:24:16 +0200, Ludovic Brenta
<address@hidden> said:

ludovic> I suggest you and Richard merge your packaging scripts.  They
ludovic> are in Monotone itself, so that should be easy :)

There's nothing much to merge, really.  The stuff in monotone is
usable as is, as far as I know.

Between your 0.35-0.1 and the -0.2 I'm suggesting for Debian there are
three changes:

* No -DBOOST_SP_DISABLE_THREAD; this is a workaround for problems
reported on powerpc, IIRC.  (From 0.31-8.)
* Backport Tim's post-0.35 fixes for boost 1.34.
* List all the fixed Debian bugs in debian/changelog ;-)

zw