[Monotone-devel] Workspace commands and automate/stdio

From: Tim Kettler
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Workspace commands and automate/stdio
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 16:24:59 +0200

Hi,

I started writing a monotone plugin for IntelliJ IDEA and not being able to use the automate interface for the basic workspace commands is quite unfortunate as:

1.
The output of the command line ui is language dependent and not easy to parse.

2.
I would have to build two different interfaces (one for automate/stdio and one for the workspace commands)

Is there any schedule for adding the workspace commands to automate/stdio? Having at least the basic commands (add / rename / drop) available would be really great.

-Tim