Re: [Monotone-devel] Changes in nvm.basic_io.inventory

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Changes in nvm.basic_io.inventory
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 02:33:11 -0400

I'd like to get nvm.basic_io.inventory merged into the main line.
Emacs DVC is working well with the current implementation. It would be
good to get this into the released version.

Last week I merged nvm into nvm.basic_io.inventory. All of the
automate inventory tests are passing; some others are failing, but I
think those are being worked on the main line. I fixed the uses of
split_path in automate inventory.

I have updated monotone.texi.

What remains to be done?

There are tests in tests/automate_inventory_path/ that are marked with
FIXME: I guess we should fix those, or at least change them to
expected failures.

The format for outputing the root directory is still problematic. I
think the simplest solution is to simply not output it; in Emacs DVC,
we just drop that directory from any display.

--
-- Stephe