Re: [Monotone-devel] set's erase() and iterators

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] set's erase() and iterators
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 00:08:35 -0700

On Tue, Oct 16, 2007 at 09:33:56PM +0200, Markus Schiltknecht wrote:
> Hello Will,
>
> on my box, monotone's suspend test reproducibly failed. Today I've
> tracked down the bug, which took me quite some time.

Err... oops.  I thought I fixed this on mainline a few weeks ago?
Maybe it accidentally ended up in a branch instead...

So let us espouse a less contested notion of truth and falsehood, even
if it is philosophically debatable (if we listen to philosophers, we
must debate everything, and there would be no end to the discussion).
  -- Serendipities, Umberto Eco