[Monotone-devel] FOSDEM

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: [Monotone-devel] FOSDEM
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:11:19 +0200

Hi,

we've also thought about a DevRoom at FOSDEM. Up until now, I only know that Ludovic Brenta wants to attend FOSDEM, Lapo showed some interest and I myself am still undecided if I want to go to Brussels. If nobody else speaks up, I don't think that justifies a DevRoom there.

Besides, their wiki [1] indicates that we are already too late to get a DevRoom...

Regards

Markus

[1]: http://wiki.fosdem.org/FOSDEM_FAQ