[Monotone-devel] Deleting/Hiding branches?

From: mjauerni
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Deleting/Hiding branches?
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 02:41:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hey guys,

I'm searching for a monotone command line option to delete or (because I
think that's not possible) better hide a (obsolete) branch in the local
database. So can you help me? Please don't ask after the sense of this
operation, I know that it would be a better way to set up a new database and
let the client users do so too, but that's no option in my case.

Kind regards,
Matthias