[Monotone-devel] ViewMTN 0.10

From: Grahame Bowland
Subject: [Monotone-devel] ViewMTN 0.10
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 21:53:38 +0000

Hi all

ViewMTN 0.10 is out. The main feature in this release is support for
serving more than one monotone database. I've also tidied and
rearranged the code somewhat, so perhaps it will be easier for other
people to get their heads around the code and contribute. I'm off
travelling at the moment, but Ireland is freezing cold at night so
I'll probably end up doing some hacking in the evenings.

Just getting started working on a selector based search function.

Anyway, grab ViewMTN 0.10 here:
http://grahame.angrygoats.net/source/viewmtn/viewmtn-0.10.tgz
http://grahame.angrygoats.net/moinmoin/ViewMTN

Cheers