[Monotone-devel] upgrade to botan 1.7.4

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: [Monotone-devel] upgrade to botan 1.7.4
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:08:10 +0100

Hi,

since botan 1.7.4 features some speedups for sha1, I thought I'm upgrading the monotone provided version right away. It is done as usual, see botan/README.botan-monotone.

Please check if nvm.botan runs on your machine. On my machine, the compiler warnings on 32bit machines seems to have gone with 1.7.4.

Baring any complaints, I'm going to land that on mainline, soon.

Regards

Markus