[Monotone-devel] fatal: std::logic_error: ../graph.cc:87: invariant 'I(!

From: Rolf Meijer
Subject: [Monotone-devel] fatal: std::logic_error: ../graph.cc:87: invariant 'I(!next.empty())' violated
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:38:09 +0100

Hi Monotoners,

• error message:
Bugmod:themes rolf$ mtn -d /var/mtn/themes.db -R add eaps
mtn: fatal: std::logic_error: ../graph.cc:87: invariant 'I(! next.empty())' violated
mtn: this is almost certainly a bug in monotone.
mtn: please send this error message, the output of 'mtn version --full',
mtn: and a description of what you were doing to address@hidden .
mtn: wrote debugging log to /private/var/www/html/eapstest/_MTN/debug
mtn: if reporting a bug, please include this file

• private/var/www/html/eapstest/_MTN/debug:

• description of what you were doing:
First I made a new database (/var/mtn/themes.db)
Than I setup a new workspace (existing directory, called 'eaps')
Than I tried to commit work in that directory, which of course failed
So I wanted to add the files in the directory first with: mtn -d /var/ mtn/themes.db -R add eaps
Than I got this error message…

Groet’n
Rolf

--
Studio Karu * karu.nl
So! Platform voor Webapplicaties * make-it-so.info