Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone 0.40 and SSH-Agent: broken?

From: Ralf S. Engelschall
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone 0.40 and SSH-Agent: broken?
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 23:02:13 +0200

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

> After upgrading to Monotone 0.40 and migrating my databases to the new
> schema with "mtn db migrate" I'm faced with the problem that on "mtn
> commit" I'm now asked for the pass-phrase of my address@hidden key,
> although it is loaded just fine in the SSH-Agent and could be fetched
> just fine by all Monotone <= 0.39 during the last months. It seems to be
> that the code which uses the SSH-Agent got broken in Monotone 0.40 with
> the recent changes. Any clues?

Ah, wait: it seems to be not just SSH-Agent which is affected. Even if
I _enter_ the correct pass-phrase, I get asked over and over again for
the pass-phrase (and I'm _NOT_ entering the wrong pass-phrase, believe
me ;-). Hmmm... anyone else experiencing such problems after uprading to
0.40?
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       address@hidden
                                       www.engelschall.com