[Monotone-devel] buildbot statuses

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] buildbot statuses
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 23:44:52 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I've just promoted two new build slaves to the "production" page
(http://monotone.ca:9000/), i386-win32-cygwin and amd64-freebsd7.

Now, I've noticed that there are a number of slaves that have been
offline quite a lot, and I'd like to know if they simply do not exist
any more or if there are any plans to resurrect them.  Likewise, there
are a number of slaves that have been on the "upcoming" page
(http://monotone.ca:9010) for a while and never seem to have become
workable in any way that seem consistent...

Here's the list of those currently in "production":

  i686-winvista-vs2005, "Kelly F. Hickel" <address@hidden>
  x86-osx104, "Justin Patrin" <address@hidden>
  p520-aix-vacpp7, "Kelly F. Hickel" <address@hidden>
  sparc-solaris10-sunstudio11, "Kelly F. Hickel" <address@hidden>
  i386-suse93, Thomas Keller <address@hidden>
  i686-centos5, "Kelly F. Hickel" <address@hidden>
  i686-gentoo, "Justin Patrin" <address@hidden>
  x86-linux-glibc-stat, Jack Cummings <address@hidden>

(actually, I should probably move them back to "upcoming"...)

Here's the list of those currently in "upcoming":

  i386-winxp-mingw, Matthew Gregan <address@hidden>
  i386-winxp-mingw#2, "Justin Patrin" <address@hidden>
  ppc-osx104, Matthew Gregan <address@hidden>
  i386-debian-unstable, Matthew Gregan <address@hidden>