[Monotone-devel] wiki spam

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] wiki spam
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 00:39:25 +0200

The amount of wiki spam gets more and more annoying - do we already have something setup like this [0] for our MoinMoin installation?

And, can we somehow easily block certain IP (ranges) through LocalBadContent as well? Whoever recently defaced our FrontPage used an IP inside the range 89.149.241.0 - 89.149.244.255 which is assigned to a small German web hoster [1], so it would not be a big / global issue to just block his further attempts.

Thomas.

[0] http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/AntiSpamGlobalSolution
[1] http://netdirekt.de