Re: [Monotone-devel] compile problems under SUSE SLES 10

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] compile problems under SUSE SLES 10
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:14:12 +0200

Ralf S. Engelschall schrieb:
I've compiled Monotone 0.40 on lots of platforms recently without any
problems at all, but today I'm faced with a compile problem on a Novell
SUSE SLES 10 box where I got stuck:

[...] Does someone with deeper C++ knowledge have more clue?

While I do not have a clue why this particular compilation error pops up, I can hint you to the SLE 10 VM with which I successfully built 0.40:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/tools:/scm/SLE_10/

Both, x86_64 and i586 binaries are available there.

Thomas.